I just received a review copy of Matjaz Juric and Kapil Pant’s new book, Business Process Driven SOA using BPMN and BPEL. It’s on my list of recent books that I’ve received to review, and I hope to get to it soon.
According to the authors’ description, you’ll learn the following from this book:
- Modeling business processes in an SOA-compliant way
- A detailed understanding of BPMN standard for business process modeling and analysis
- Automatically translating BPMN into BPEL Executing business processes on SOA platforms
- Overcome the semantic gap between process models and their execution, and follow the closed-loop business process management life cycle
- Understand technologies complementary to BPM and SOA such as Business Rules Management and Business Activity monitoring Approach
I’ll let you know if I learned all of that once I’ve had a chance to read it.