In case you missed the memo, tomorrow I’ll be presenting the 2nd in the series of webinars that I’m doing with TIBCO this summer: Process Modeling (or Modelling, as we say here in the Great White North). From their promotional email:
Join BPM expert Sandy Kemsley for an in-depth look at process modeling. Sandy will discuss the most important aspects of process design, including:
- Identifying process initiation points
- Identifying touchpoints with other systems — for example, how BPM and SOA interact
- Simulating the new process
- Process modeling notation and standards — what can be modeled?
- Identifying changing job roles
- Creating a structured model for implementation
- Identifying where your ROI will be generated and how to track it
You can sign up for this webinar, and the one next month on Process Design, here.