After a month at home, I’m hitting the road for a few vendor events. First, a couple where I’m attending, but not presenting:
- IBM Content 2014 in Toronto (so technically not hitting much of the road to get there), May 30 – this will travel to Austin, Minneapolis and Chicago in early June (but not with me)
- SAP’s SAPPHIRENOW in Orlando, June 2-6
- PegaWORLD in Washington DC, June 8-10
This gives me a chance to catch up on what’s been happening with their products since my last briefing, and talk to the internal teams as well as customers. In both of the latter cases, the vendors are covering my travel expenses but not compensating me for my time, so anything that I blog here (as usual) is my own opinion and not influenced by them.
After that, I have a couple of speaking gigs:
- Two seminars hosted by IBM in Boston and Seattle, June 17 and 19 respectively, on new business operations imperatives (cloud, mobile, social and analytics with BPM)
- DST’s ADVANCE Forum Europe in London, June 25, where I’ll be presenting “Designing Process-Based Applications: The Dos and Don’ts”, an updated version of the presentation that I gave at their North American conference in March
I likely won’t be blogging much from these ones since I’ll be busy presenting, but may post my slides online. Obviously, the vendors are paying my expenses as well as a speaking fee, but not for any specific coverage on my blog.