We closed off the day with the IDS Scheer Business Process Excellence awards in six different categories:
- Boeing, for business-driven SOA management
- ENMAX Energy, for process-driven SAP management
- Bayer, for process intelligence and performance management
- MacGregor Golf in the small and medium enterprise category
- E2E in the partner innovation category
Unfortunately, I missed the name of the company who won in the enterprise architecture management category — a mining company headquartered in Brazil — but it should appear on the IDS Scheer site at some point soon.
Update: the winner in the enterprise architecture management category was VALE. Thanks to Mark Tordik of Springboard PR for noticing my gap here, and taking the time to follow up.