I met David Duignan of the Fillmore Technology Group at the ABPMP meeting that I crashed in San Francisco earlier this year — David’s involved in the San Diego chapter. He sent me an email a couple of weeks ago, and a reminder today, of a webinar that they’re having tomorrow about how BPM is used in Nike‘s credit claims department.
I have no idea what BPM product that they’re using for this, since Fillmore is a Global 360 partner and also appears to be a Lombardi partner, but they claim to have made some huge cost-saving improvements in the credit process. From the webinar description:
Learn how Nike automated its processes while enhancing visibility and accountability that:
- Increases their recovery payments
- Reduces claims resolution times
- Increases the processing of more claims
- Prioritizes claims more effectively
- Reduces customer account manipulation
You can sign up to attend here.